The software development team is committed to building a world-class, cloud-native product. We build software in fast cycles from idea to production using AWS tools and techniques, including DevOps methods and serverless systems.
The development team engages in the business of software product development:
- Promotes team collaboration.
- Contributes design and user experience insight.
- Adds a development perspective to product idea and feature feasibility.
As software product solution continues to grow and attract complex owners with complex requirements. Join us as we create the next generation of reporting tools for institutional investors. We have openings throughout the technology stack and software development lifecycle.
- Reports Translate use cases into functional applications.
- Develop functional and design specifications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and develop test automation.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git).
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices.
- Works with peers in a cross functional team, therefore close cooperation with other departments within the team, e.g. technical support, product management and production.